Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome, Caden Horton!

It's late, so you probably will not get this until Thursday, but baby Caden arrived tonight (Wednesday) at 10 pm!! He weighes 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Mom and baby are doing great. Emily was still in the labor and delivery room when I talked with her, so she did not know her room number on the Mother/Baby floor yet. She is at Huntsville Hospital. She and Jamey welcome any visitors and you can start coming by Thursday afternoon. If I find out a room number tomorrow, I will email it out. If not, you can just go the Mother/Baby floor and ask for her room number. I believe that is the 5th floor. I should know after delivering two babies there myself, but I can't remember if that is correct!! Let us all praise God for a healthy baby and new addition to the Horton family! God is so Good!!! :)

-Email message from Amanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment